Thursday, August 23, 2007

I love college football


Every Day Should Be Saturday has a simply amazing entry up from yesterday: The Facebook entry of Marques "Grand Marques" (as billed by his own Facebook page) Slocum, defensive tackle for Michigan. Oh, this is even better than Laurence "Koolaid" Maroney's cryptic assertions that it's "bout time we got some construda in dis mothafucka." Some highlights off a quiz that Marques filled out:

Do you have any pets, and if so what do you have?


i got a fuck lion now come fuck with me

When do you plan on getting married?

it don't matta cuz i hope my wife know ima be a playa 4 life

Get the number or give the number?

i would have 2 say bof

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?

what da fuck! i needs bof of my muthafuckin body parts


Do you eat cold cereal at night?


what da fuck is cold cereal


and my own personal favorite:


Where is Waldo?

i killed dat punk muthafucka he owed me money



I really don't even need to add any commentary to this. This guy sounds amazing. Please, please read the whole quiz over at EDSBS, because it's just too incredible for words. In fact, I'm going to Facebook friend him right now. Let's see if he accepts. And, now I'm more excited than ever for college football season to start. Michigan's season kicks off in just a little over a week against Appalachian State, and I literally cannot wait to see Mr. Slocum sack the everloving hell out of their unsuspecting quarterback. Oh, you can bet he'll be using his arms. Bof of them.

No comments: