Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Please don't read my blog if you are this dumb

To quote an email I received in response to my admittedly (and deliberately) over-the-top Patriots lovefest post from Sunday:

Videogate? ... Antonio Gates?... hmm actually I prefer Mangenius!!!


Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (slams self in head repeatedly with stapler)

The ham-handed juxtaposition of "-gate" and "Gates"... the terrible pun on Mangini's name (like there's not already a better and more accurate pun to be made there)... the triple exclamation point... the sheer and utter ignorance involved in asserting the superiority of the Jets... this literally hurts my face to look at. Yeah, sure, I'll take the 4-12 Jets over the Patriots or the Chargers. And "Mangenius"? I think not. I don't know who you are, dude, but seriously... please don't email me ever again.

1 comment:

Comicbook Guy said...

@ futuremrsrickankiel

No accounting for taste or gene splicing in the blogosphere