Monday, February 25, 2008

Hooray for basketball



It was a decent weekend for basketball. First off, my Celtics finally managed to figure out how NOT to get stomped all over by the Western Conference last night (the key, apparently, was for Paul Pierce to start hitting 3-pointers again). Second, the Vols' win over previously undefeated Memphis on Saturday made for some pretty exciting watching. Tennessee basketball is pretty much the only sports allegiance I have in common with my lovely but somewhat contrarian roommate (her because of her dad, me because I think Bruce Pearl is awesome), so we enjoyed cheering on the boys together.


On that theme, here is a link to quite possibly the greatest basketball-related post I have ever seen. I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

2 comments:

The Sports Hernia said...

My biggest fear is that Harangody doesn't even speak, he just grunts and points with fury.

futuremrsrickankiel said...

He definitely gives off an "Of Mice and Men"-type vibe. His season may end when he inadvertently snuggles the ND leprechaun to death.