Friday, February 29, 2008

I got your 2008 NL Central prediction... RIGHT HERE

I'm not generally a huge fan of the "Let's make fun of sports fans we don't consider as intelligent as us" meme from Deadspin (although I occasionally chime in when I'm feeling that perfect combination of bitchy and clever). However, I simply had to share this picture from the profile of today's Featured ESPN commentor of the day, a gentleman who bills himself as die_hard_stlfan:




Now that, my friends, is how painted, pasty man-back-fat should look.

Incidentally, as long as we're talking about the Cards, I'd like to point out that they're currently beating Santana and the Mets 4-3. Pujols hit a home run, because that is what he does. Good for them. The Braves are shelling the Dodgers 10-2, and the Orioles and Marlins are deadlocked at 5-5 in another grapple for the title of Marginally Less Crappy Eastern Seaboard Team.

No comments: